This Ireland tour is an optional, additional trip available for 2021 Green Brigade members. While we will seek sponsorship and financial help for this opportunity, we anticipate the cost of attendance to be approximately $3,200 per member for the tour, paid in installments. Accommodations included are:
- Professional tour guides and consultant escorts throughout the trip
- Roundtrip Motorcoach Transportation via chartered coaches
- Roundtrip air transportation between home area and destination
- (6) nights First Class Hotel Accommodations per the itinerary
- (9) group meals included; they will be a variety of buffet, fast food, plated, and/or pre-selected menus per the itinerary.
- All Sightseeing & Special Events per the Itinerary
- Entrance Fees where necessary
- Taxes and Gratuities - As required for all included features
- Customized Tour Itinerary & Baggage Tags
- All Operations & Planning Charges
There is also a dedicated trip for Friends and Family to accompany the Green Brigade. Scroll to the bottom to read about that!
Follow these instructions to reserve your spot in the group!
- Start by going to Music Travel Consultants: https://www.musictravel.com/
- Click on TRIP LOGIN in the upper right
- Click on Register as a New User (or, after you register, "Use existing account")
- Fill in all information and click Create Account
- Enter your email address and a password
- Go to Register A Traveler and fill in the requested information. Our trip number is: 2203-3-68
- Select Make a Payment to make payment. The initial deposit of $150 was due prior to June 10, 2021. However, registrations are still be accepted as long as individuals keep up with the installments.
- Students wanting to attend should be sure to register for the 2021 Fall Season: Click Here to Register for the Green Brigade
All deposits are refundable through June 10, 2021. Travel will be contingent on the state of health conditions closer to the time of travel, but as of now, the Green Brigade is planning for a fully normal and exciting experience. If the trip seems non-viable in June for these reasons, we would cancel and all members would get a full refund. We will host an informational meeting tentatively on May 3rd from 2-3pm via Zoom to answer any and all questions.
After June 10, all money except the initial deposit is refundable until January 10, 2022. There will be no refunds after January 10, 2022. Each trip fare will include a $9 insurance charge from UNT.
The following is the travel fee schedule:
|May 3, 2021||Informational Meeting via Zoom. See recording above to view the meeting after the fact.|
|June 10, 2021||$150 Deposit Due (Registrations are still be accepted as long as individuals keep up with the installments.)|
|June 15, 2021||$385 Installation Due|
|July 15, 2021||$385 Installation Due|
|August 15, 2021||$385 Installation Due + $9 UNT trip insurance fee|
|September 15, 2021||$385 Installation Due|
|October 15, 2021||$385 Installation Due|
|November 15, 2021||$385 Installation Due|
|December 15, 2022||$385 Installation Due|
|January 15, 2022||$385 Installation Due|
|February 18, 2022||Any remaining balance due (likely minimal).|
Friends and Family Tour
We are also offering the option of a Friends and Family tour. This is a separate package that meets up with the Band for performances and the farewell dinner and shares airfare, but otherwise has a separate itinerary of a different tour and hotel accommodations. This option is perfect for those who want to see their band members in performance but also desire their own robust tour of this beautiful country. In addition to viewing the performances, this excursion will include two nights in Cork and visits to The Rock of Cashel, the Titanic Trail of Cobh, and the Jameson Distillery, two nights in Cashel and visits to Bunratty Castle, the Cliffs of Moher, Kylemore Abbey, and a Galway spirits tour, two nights in Dublin with a panoramic tour of Dublin, as well as built-in leisure time. Eight meals are also already included. The fee schedule is a $125 deposit by June 10 with seven $385 installments. To register for this, use the instructions above with the group code 2203-FANS.